Custom Outdoor Kitchens and Living Spaces
We install outdoor kitchens, firepits and custom heaters to your outdoor living space!
Bring the comfort of your home outdoors. Maximize your space and extend your outdoor entertaining season with a custom outdoor BBQ kitchen and living room Let our designers enhance your lifestyle by creating a outdoor living space you can enjoy year round. We proudly install high quality heaters and BBQ’s from Johnstone’s and firepits from Solus Décor, Paloform and Sticks n Stones. Our services include:
- Custom Outdoor Kitchens and Living Rooms
- Firepit and Firetable Installations – Natural Gas and Propane
- Custom Heater Installations – Natural Gas and Electric
- Custom BBQ Surrounds & Installs
What is an outdoor living room? An outdoor living room or kitchen is generally referred to as an extension of the home, truly bringing the dining experience outside. For those of us that live in Vancouver, that could be anywhere between 5-9 months of the year depending on whether your new space is covered or uncovered.
If you live for the summer and fall months, don’t spend this special time trapped inside! Instead, make a break for the outdoors and create your very own outdoor living space. But before you start building one, it is important to start with a consultation with a landscape design professional. This will ensure that you get what your really want.
What could be better than fresh air, comfortable surroundings, family, friends and the glories of mother nature (well, at least a few potted plants and some curious birds)?
Before you relocate your favorite chair to the deck, patio or porch, call our team to discuss your needs, especially if you want this venture to last until later into fall.
Things to consider when creating an outdoor living space:
- Use: How Many Months of the Year
- Size: How Large Should the Space Be
- Purpose: Dining, Entertaining, Relaxing
- Covered, Uncovered or Combination
- Pergola Materials: Cedar, Pressure Treated or Metal
- Outdoor BBQ Kitchen Materials: Natural Stone, Granite, Concrete or etc
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Wine Fridge, Microwave, BBQ, Sideburners and TV
- Outdoor Lighting: Style and Application
All of the above are part of the puzzle when it comes to creating an outdoor living space. With our experience and your dream, we can make it all a reality.