Lawn and Garden Maintenance Assistants
The Great Canadian Landscaping Company is a leading local North Shore Landscaping Company currently looking for (3) Lawn and Garden Maintenance Assistants for a FULL TIME SEASONAL POSITION.
We are looking for reliable, experienced, quality LAWN AND GARDEN MAINTENANCE ASSISTANTS with 1-2 years of experience of lawn and garden maintenance, seasonal cleanups, hedge and tree pruning, custom seasonal plantings and material installation such as soil, mulch and gravels.
We’re looking for an individual with the following attributes:
- Team player
- Great communication skills
- Professional in manner
- Good physical shape
- Willingness to learn and grow
Job Responsibilities to include:
- Lawn and Garden maintenance experience (ie: Mowing lawns, line trimming, weeding, general garden duties)
- Ability to follow instructions and work as part of a team
- Work hard at all times and complete tasks as required on a daily basis
- Ensure WCB safety protocols are followed at all times while at work
Assets / Preferred Qualifications:
Ability to drive with or without a trailer if needed
CHT, CLP and/or BCLNA Horticulture designation
Valid BC Driver’s License & Current Abstract from ICBC
Social Insurance Number
Hours: Monday to Friday; Full-time Seasonal (rain or shine). Compensation: $12-16 per hour (based on experience) with opportunity for growth and placement in a Leadhand position.
Please email your cover letter, resume (CV) and references to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for applying but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
“Building Community, one landscape at a time”
To see some of our past projects visit: http://www.houzz.com/pro/greatcanadianlandscaping/the-great-canadian-landscaping-company-ltd