Join a Great Team
We are continuously looking for hardworking and ambitious team players. It is important that our staff enjoy coming to work each day while developing a career in the industry. We strive to support employee growth and development through ongoing training and education. It is our goal to create opportunities for our skilled workers to prosper with the support of our management team. If working outdoors and having the opportunity to create and maintain beautiful landscapes sounds appealing, we would like to hear from you. Please send all resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hardscape / Softscape Installation Assistants
Experience NOT required, but it would help.
We are a well-known, Award Winning North Shore Landscape Design & Build Firm. We are currently hiring Hardscape / Softscape Installation assistants for the 2015+ Season.
We are looking for reliable, hard workers, with a preferred minimum season of experience in any of the following: Paving Stone Installation, Natural Stone Installation, Landscape Lighting, Irrigation, Turf Installation, Lawn and Garden Drainage, Grading, Retaining Wall Installations — Wood, Concrete and Natural Stone and Machine Operation — Skid Steer and Excavators.
- All must produce a Social Insurance Number (SIN)
- Preferred that all assistants have a valid driver’s license and can provide a current driver’s abstract from ICBC, but is not a requirement
- Experience in turf and landscape installation an asset
- Team player, good communication skills and professional manner
- Good physical shape
- A willingness to learn and grow
- Understands the Employer / Employee relationship
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday; Full-time / Seasonal work (rain or shine)
- Compensation: $12+ per hour (based on experience)
Please email your cover letter, resume (CV) and include references Attention: PM to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for applying but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.